Girls Picking Up Guys in Bars and Nightclubs – It’s About Time
Men have been forced into the role of bar and nightclub hunter, patrolling the vast plains of dance floors around the world, in search of a girl who’s equally as interested in them as they are.
However as we enter the 2010’s, with equality replacing chivalry and ever increasing rates of single men and woman, the dynamic of the dance floor is evolving, with a new breed of woman reigning supreme, the Puma. Unlike their Cougar cousins, Puma’s aren’t older women looking for a younger man, they’re just woman who are willing to hunt to find the guy they want, breaking the social norms that have unfortunately plagued bar and nightclubs for the last 50 years.
So in an effort to accelerate this evolution, we decided to compile a quick list of interesting facts about guys, to give the newfound Puma’s (as well as those looking to become one) a bit a heads up on how to pick up guys in bars and Bellingham Pub.
- You can never come on too strong with a guy.
- Guys like girls trying to pick them up, because it’s less work and reduces the likely hood of being rejected. Don’t be shy about approaching a guy.
- Most guys are attracted to a girl who is strong and assertive… if they aren’t, then they are probably wankers, so this is a good way to know straight away if the guy is worthwhile or not.
- Guys sometimes don’t know what to do when a girl comes up to them, and can come across as rude. Chances are this is because they aren’t used to it… persist and no doubt you will get your guy.
- If you are going up to a guy, the best place is on the dance floor. For most guys, the less they have to talk the better.
- If all else fails, simply challenge their manhood. So many guys fall victim to Puma’s as a result of a friendly jibe about being man, manning up or being called “a little boy.”
Leave a Reply